About This Plan
- Guaranteed acceptance for lifetime coverage with no questions asked as long as premiums are paid, regardless of your health conditions or history.
- A fast, easy application process — eligible applicants who apply today get approved today. It’s that simple.
- Affordable premiums that will never increase. Your price is locked in at issuance and will never change.
- Permanent benefits of AAFMAA Membership, including Survivor Assistance Services and a secure Digital Vault for vital documents storage at no cost to you.
- Coverage amount will never decrease.
Who is eligible:
- Veterans, Retirees, and their Spouses
- Military Widows and Widowers
- Ages 45 to 85
- Those who may not meet underwriting requirements or want to undergo underwriting and do not have existing permanent coverage.
- Those aging out of current expiring term life policies
Veteran Survivor Plan: More than Just a Life Insurance Policy
When you apply for a Veteran Survivor Plan from AAFMAA, you receive much more than just lifetime coverage. You get permanent access to the wealth of benefits that accompany AAFMAA Membership, including our exclusive Survivor Assistance Services. When the time comes, your loved ones will have the care and support of our expert staff who will ensure they receive all of the benefits you earned through your service — for the rest of their lives. You also receive an online Digital Vault where you can easily and securely store your vital personal documents and access them 24/7 anywhere you have internet access, at no cost to you.
It’s affordable, easy and fast to apply, with no medical questions to answer or exam required. Lock in premiums at issuance and they will never change over the life of the policy for any reason. Veteran Survivor Plan from AAFMAA is one of the best values in guaranteed acceptance life insurance.
What are you waiting for? With Veteran Survivor Plan from AAFMAA, get approval today and coverage for life. Leave worries about your medical history and final expenses behind and experience the confidence that comes from lifetime AAFMAA Membership for yourself and lifetime support for your survivors — at premiums you can afford.
Exclusions and Limitations: Important — if you die for any reason in the first two years of the policy, your beneficiaries will receive a reduced death benefit equal to 110% of premiums paid.
1. How soon will I be approved after I submit my application for Veteran Survivor Plan?
You are conditionally approved immediately upon submitting your completed application with initial premium. Following ID and AAFMAA eligibility verification, we will issue your policy, usually within one business day.
2. How can I tell if Veteran Survivor Plan is right for me?
- A Veteran, Veteran spouse, or surviving Veteran spouse (widow/widower) between the ages of 45 and 85?
- In search of an affordable permanent life insurance solution guaranteed to protect your survivors when you die?
- Finding it difficult to qualify for other types of life insurance coverage or undesirable to undergo medical underwriting?
If you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, Veteran Survivor Plan could be right for you. Find out today by calling our expert team of membership coordinators to discuss your needs and specific situation further at 877-398-2263.
3. Is Veteran Survivor Plan truly ‘Guaranteed?’
Yes. As long as you qualify for AAFMAA Membership — meaning you or your spouse served in the US military and you live in a state where AAFMAA does business*, you’re guaranteed coverage with no medical exam or health questions asked. Additionally, you get lifetime access to the benefits of AAFMAA Membership, including Survivor Assistance Services, and an online Digital Vault at no cost to you, all at premiums that are 30-40% below leading competitors.
This policy is not sponsored, recommended, offered, or guaranteed by, or associated with, the U.S. (or any) government, the U.S. Department of Veterans of Affairs, or other governmental agency or department.
*In the following states/territories, AAFMAA is only able to issue policies to current service members, military retirees, and their spouses: DC, MS, NJ, NY, UT, WA, and WI.