AAFMAA is the longest-standing, non-profit financial solutions provider supporting military families and Veterans. AAFMAA was founded on the spirit of taking care of military families and we offer financial solutions designed with you in mind to fit every stage of your military life and beyond.
About This Benefit of Membership
What Is Included?
- $5,000 personal loan at 1.5% Annual Percentage Rate from AAFMAA, trusted by the military community since 1879
- 60-month repayment schedule, no fees, extra charges, or prepayment penalties. Minimum first day repayment.
- Loan proceeds provided through a checking account at Armed Forces Bank; use the funds for whatever you need
- AAFMAA warrants that it makes no charges and collects no fees, other than insurance premiums, and loan principal and interest payment, and has no penalty charges for prepayment of the amount due
- AAFMAA has complied with the provisions of Regulation Z, which implements the “Truth in Lending Act” (Public Law 90-32)
Who Is It For?
- Active Duty, National Guard, or Reserve in ranks E-5 to O4, including all Warrant Officers
- Must be an AAFMAA Member with $250,000 of Term,$25,000 of Value-Added Whole Life, or $100,000 Beyond Basic insurance