Protecting AAFMAA Member accounts and other sensitive information is one of our top priorities. We employ multiple layers of security in our Member Center and on our website. Our Information Security Team regularly reviews and verified that all online services through which we enable access to your accounts are not susceptible to online threats.
In addition to our aggressive cybersecurity protection measures, we advise and encourage you to:
- Change your passwords regularly.
- Use strong passwords for your online accounts. Strong passwords use a minimum of eight characters, upper-case and lowercase letters, numbers and permitted symbols.
- Do not use the same password for access to all of your online accounts such as on gaming sites, social networks or other sites with controlled access.
- If you have inadvertently used the same password on multiple sites with similarly restricted access, take a moment to change your password now.
- Protect all your computers, mobile phones and tablets by installing malware detection software for virus detection and firewall protection.
- Keep the operating system of your devices up-to-date.