Expand the benefits of your AAFMAA membership with Premier Services designed specifically to meet the needs of military and veteran families. Have you ever moved, relocated, or PCS’d only to discover your important documents were missing? Need a copy of a birth certificate or other family document while you’re on the road? Ever tried navigating the VA claims process? Need government benefits counseling and assistance with transition out of the service? AAFMAA is here to help. For only $5.95/month, AAFMAA Members with Premier Services get:
Protecting your family and all that you’ve worked for during, and after, your service to our country gives you peace of mind. Premier Services will help you get there.
Digital & Physical Vault Document Storage
- 24/7 global, online digital-access to your family’s most important and essential documents like (Marriage & Birth Certificates, Form DD 214, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Life Insurance policies, VA Claims awards, and Trust documents) through AAFMAA’s secure Member Center
- Physical storage of original, copy and certified documents (which are critical for filing government claims and survivor benefits) in AAFMAA’s own on-site, secure vault. Need an original – just call us!
VA Disability Claims Coordination*
- Our expert staff knows what it takes to navigate the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) claims process.
- We prepare initial and new claims to send to the Department of Veterans Affairs for service-connected disabilities after a service member has either separated or retired from the military and has received the DD214.
- We analyze your VA award decision to explain the benefits, educate you and provide guidance on potential additional benefits such as CRDP/CRSC and dependency claims.
* To locate the status of a Pending Claim from the VA go to: Ebenefits at http://www.va.gov/
*Submittal of claims to the VA and follow up of all claims is done through AAFMAA’s partnership with the Disabled American Veterans (DAV). The DAV provides services free of charge to veterans or family members.
Military Benefits Analysis
- Military and government benefits analysis tools, calculators and reports help you make informed decisions.
- Our team will guide you through the analysis so you know what it all means and how it impacts you and your family.
- Personalized assistance will allow you to maximize the benefits you’ve earned.
Transition Readiness Assessment
- As you prepare to retire from the military our team will assess your individual situation to ensure your benefits and entitlements are known and maximized
- Our assessment includes:
Retirement Pay Income Estimator,
Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) evaluation,
- Term Life Insurance Comparison - replacement options due to SGLI coverage loss.
Active duty income replacement for the civilian world (upon request)
Why Choose Premier Services?
If you have Vault Storage at AAFMAA, that’s no longer a worry. Storing your family’s important records in AAFMAA’s Vault helps ensure your documents are safe and secure. Because we digitize each document you have 24/7 access, anywhere in the world, through the secure Member Center – whenever and wherever you need it!
If so, our VA Claims Coordinator may become your new best friend. Our high-touch, personal and expert assistance will assist you in coordinating your VA claims and will follow through to resolution. We work closely with members, widows/widowers and beneficiaries every day ensuring they receive all military and survivor benefits and entitlements they deserve.
We’ve got it. Our Military Benefits Analysis includes a thorough review of all your unique military and government benefits and entitlements.
Are you prepared financially? Have you considered the loss of BAH, BAS and SGLI? AAFMAA has been helping military families for over 133 years. Let our experience make your transition from military to civilian life easy. We’ll walk you through “the maze” so you have what you need to make the right choices.
For only $5.95 per month, you can provide protection of the benefits you’ve worked hard to achieve and give yourself and your family peace of mind.