During the holidays, we return to a place we call home. Maybe not physically. But fond memories – sometimes from years or decades ago – bring comfort and joy.
We understand your home is more than just four walls. It’s about belonging. Celebration. Renewal. And hope.
If you were home shopping in 2022, you know it was a tough year for the “American Dream.” Too few homes were on the market. Interest rates and home prices stayed high. And competition was fierce.
At AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC (AMS), we put our heads together to understand the challenges. We brainstormed. I’m happy to report that many of those ideas have become products to help you plan ahead, buy more confidently, and reduce debt – in any market.
New This Year
- RateLock AdvantageSM – lock in your interest rate for 4-6 months while you shop for or build a home.
- Second Mortgage – for a home purchase to boost your down payment and avoid paying private mortgage insurance (PMI). Or, if you have a low interest rate on your current mortgage, use a second to consolidate debt or pay for major expenses such as home improvements.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) – a viable option in a rising-rate environment.
- Land Advantage LoanSM – finance a plot of land for that dream house you plan to build.
- Survivor Assistance Services – now included for five years with every new mortgage.*
- Digital Vault – a free and secure vault for storing your important documents. You’ll have access 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Plus, we launched yourmilitarymortgage.com with updated resources and to connect you faster with a Military Mortgage Advisor.
Mortgages. Military Made.®
As part of a 144-year-old company, we’re steady by your side.
And as the mortgage division, we’re pretty nimble in reading the market and finding new ways to meet and exceed your mortgage needs. Many of us served in the military, and we understand the pressures of a military move.
We know what being home means to you … now and all year long.
Thank you for opening your home to us, and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
Jeff Havener, President
AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC