When applying for a mortgage with AAFMAA Mortgage Services LLC, a borrower will need to provide the following documents for the mortgage loan application to be completed. Use this checklist to get started:
- Copy of DD-214 (If not on Active Duty)
- 2 Current Forms of ID (Driver’s license/Military ID/Passport/Birth Certificate)
- Complete copies of most recent two month’s bank statements (not account histories) from all checking and savings accounts you’d wish to have considered. Please provide all pages of each statement.
- Paystubs covering the last 30 days (2 if paid bi-weekly, 4 if paid weekly, 1 if paid monthly)
- W2’s from the last 2 years
- Complete copy of 1040 tax returns for last two years including schedule E (if self-employed or have rental properties). If self-employed will also need business tax returns.
- Most recent retirement monthly statement/pension award letter (if applicable)
- Divorce Decree/Alimony docs/Child support court order. (if applicable)
- Name/address/phone/relationship of nearest living relative not living with you.
- Contact info for realtor.
- Contact info for closing attorney/title company
- Complete copy of ratified contract once you receive it.
If you have other properties:
- Copy of mortgage statement for the rental property
- Copy of insurance bill for rental property
- Proof of real estate taxes for rental property